- Acorn Squash
- Spaghetti Squash
- Red Curry Paste
- Coconut Milk
- Fish Sauce or salt
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Cut the top off of acorn squash and de-seed, slice spaghetti squash in half and de-seed. Drizzle cut sides of both and place cut sides down in 450 degree pre-heated oven. Check/flip after 20 minutes. Cook for at least 10 more minutes, I like mine caramelized, so I tend to let them go a bit further than most.
- While the squash items are in the oven roasting. Saute mushrooms in sauce pan, until your desired tenderness. Set aside.
- Select your favorite pieces from the rotisserie chicken and chop into bite size bits.
- Remove squash from oven. Use fork to shred spaghetti squash.
- Add a spoon full of red curry paste to skillet with a little oil to reinvigorate the flavors. Add canned coconut milk and whisk together. Add fish sauce to taste. Stir in Chicken, spaghetti squash and mushrooms.
- Serve in acorn squash and enjoy.
*Linh has the terrible habit of not writing down recipes or measuring.